Sunday, 22 December 2013

It's Christmas Time

I can’t quite believe how fast Christmas has snuck up on us; time has been my complete nemesis this year, never have I longed for a festive holiday like this one. No I didn’t manage to hand make all my gifts and cards like originally planned, or clean the house from top to bottom (like previous years), update my blog or get my hair cut, but you know what I tried my best and that’s all that matters. 
Presents are wrapped, good food and drinks bought and wonderful company planned – I’m finally ready for you Christmas.
This was me last weekend, at Simon’s work do. It was a defining moment for me – this time last year I was much heavier and being able to wear a dress that I would have never imagined myself wearing was the ultimate reward. Losing weight is hard, making running a part of my everyday life is tough and maintaining the weight loss is an everyday battle. But I do not for a single second regret it. I am the happiest and most confident I have ever been in my entire life.

Have a magical Christmas beautiful friends.

Love always Alice.
x

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Alice! I hope you have a wonderful time :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your last affirmation statement says it all(like that a lot:-),enjoy the season of goodwill, Alice!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW look fabulous in that dress Alice, Merry Christmas.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look fantastic. From someone who lost 5 stone almost 15 years back its a constant journey but worth it. Enjoy every minute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! You look stunning here and you should be so proud of what you have accomplished this year!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress, you look amazing! Thank you so much for my gift, very sweet of you. Wishing you a very happy new year and may you always grow in your confidence x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Alice! Just popped over to say nice tank top choice for Sophie!!!! I alwaus see your name on Sophie's list but somehow never quite make it over to say hi!!! Anyway, HI!

    you look absolutely wonderful in this outfit, really special and Christmassy!!! And all the more so because you've worked really hard for it!!! Hope the do was fun!! X

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from you.