Sunday, 13 April 2014

Marriage

In six short weeks I will be married …
The wedding we have so carefully and thoughtfully planned every detail along the way of course will be the single most significant day of our lives.
The marriage, the companionship, the lifelong commitment and promise is what I have dreamed of since being a little girl. When I met my husband-to-be in a split second my whole life changed, and I knew from that day on I would love with all of my heart.
I’m not scared to admit that I need love in my life, and I am whole-heartedly sure about one thing:  I will love forever.

6 comments:

  1. Eek not long now! I am so excited for you, it is such an amazing change!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you and can't wait to be there for your big day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeek so exciting Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh marriage! You must be brimming with excitement/about to blow a fuse.
    I hope the first one. I'm so excited for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting… can't wait to hear more about the big day.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from you.